The Chattanooga Community Kitchen
The Chattanooga Community Kitchen is a freestanding social service agency focused on meeting needs. Our primary goal is to lessen the poverty and despair among the homeless in the City of Chattanooga and to restore dignity and self-reliance to those we serve. In all that we do, we strive to serve the physical, social and spiritual needs of the homeless and less fortunate without expectation of recompense but instead out of love and compassion for mankind.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION.
- Click on the bar code on the right. You can then print out the bar code.
- Take the bar code copy to Bi-Lo with you the next time you shop.
- Ask the cashier to scan the bar code & attach it to your Bi-Lo Bonus card.
- Each time you shop, 1% of your total dollars spent is donated to The Chattanooga Community Kitchen!
- Also, the more support we have with this program, will determine how much money we receive at the annual charity Bi-Lo Gold Tournament.
- The Bi-Lo Booster Plus program runs from August to June yearly and you must re-scan the new bar code each year. Look for the bar-code on our newsletters each year.
CLICK ON THE HEART